Visas | Asia Pacific University (APU)

You are here


According to British High Commission requirements, you need to apply for a visa to study in UK. You need to have the necessary documents when entering UK and provide sufficient proof that you have been accepted by a UK university and have financial means of staying there and coming back.

To study in Australia, you are required to apply for e-visa by logging onto

For more details, please contact Student Services.